Sunday, August 6, 2017

Finishing projects and kitty crochet

Does anyone else just about finish a project except for the last step or two? I have several items in my to-do pile that just need closures. Well, I finally finished a project from last year at this time when I used a cross-country driving trip to work on a bead crochet necklace. I love doing bead crochet in the car (as long as I am not driving) since you pre-string the beads and they stay nice and secure while you crochet.


I finished the rope last August but just couldn't decide on the pendant and closure style. So I went shopping in my stash and found this glass pendant that worked perfectly and, once I had chosen the pendant, the closures were easy. Yay!

And now for a bit of crochet. You might recall some prior posts where I raved about IraOtt's tutorials. Being a push-over for all things feline, I had to try the below design. It was the perfect housewarming gift for my two nieces who are also kitty lovers.

IraOtt Design, Crochet by Paula

I did the kitty in gray to match my niece's kitty, Gus. And they are both just adorable:


And a couple photos of just Gus since you can never have too much kitty:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads