Thursday, May 4, 2017

44 beads to crazy

Hah! I hope the title captured your attention. Just check out this adorable beaded charm designed by Potomac Bead Company. If you want to go crazy with me, the link is in the caption below.

Charm Design on YouTube

There are just 44 beads in this design unless you count the bail which can be as many beads as you choose. I thought these would be adorable favors for a baby shower I am helping with. I thought I could whip up a bunch, no problem at all. Yet it just gave me fits last week-end. It is not a design flaw. It is a moi flaw. I was simply all thumbs. Anyhoo, after about three stops and starts, I realized I was making it much harder than it needed to be and here is my version. I added the sweet bow in front of the bail since the shower is celebrating a baby girl.



1 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

that is so cute!

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads