Sunday, April 9, 2017

It's raining elephants!

Our son and daughter-in-law have announced that our first grandchild is expected later this year and....

So the other two grand-ma's to-be and I are planning a baby shower and Mama to-be has selected an elephant theme. Who knew there are so many adorable elephant items? We have been heating up the Pinterest boards with more elephants than you can shake a trunk at.

I offered to make shower favors and found these sweet little elephant beads on Etsy. I included the shop link in the caption below because this seller had the best communication and service of any I have experienced on Etsy, and I have experienced quite a few!

SmileyBoy Shop on Etsy

So here are the favors I am making as well as a thank you post card for packaging!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads