Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thankful for family moments

One of my resolutions for 2016 was to blog at least once each week. I was right on track until mid-October when many family activities replaced my creative time. But it was worth every minute and I'm thankful to have that time since it passes in the blink of an eye. A few of our activities caught the spirit and colors of Thanksgiving as we see in the photo below of my niece and her cousin beside a gigunda pumpkin.



Since we are moving right into the December holiday season, I thought I would share some polymer clay ornament experiments.

Polymer Clay Ornament Experiments
For both, I copied images on Artist Transfer Paper and transferred the images to the clay using the instructions that came with the paper. It worked like a dream - even copied on my laser jet printer. For the one on the right, I cut out the image with this State of AZ cookie cutter I found on Etsy.


So now, I am officially gearing up for the next round of holiday celebrations!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads