Saturday, January 23, 2016

Earrings -- the perfect pick me up!

I am working on a couple large projects that won't be finished for quite awhile. While I work, I catch up on my YouTube subscriptions. You've heard me mention Christina Larsen from CSLDesigns before. Christina has an amazing way of easing the process of working with wire, which usually makes me feel like I have two left thumbs. I made the below Celtic Knot Earrings after watching her video one time. It's fun to finish something quickly and be able to wear it that day. If you have been intimidated by wire work, you should definitely check out Christina's tutorials. She also does a lot of kumihimo but I haven't tried those tutorials yet.




1 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

those are sweet earrings - they will be fun for everyday

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads