Friday, January 1, 2016

2016: Oh the possibilities!



Here we are saluting the beginning of another new year. But let's give a proper farewell to 2015. I like to do that by thinking about what I learned. In 2015, I spent significantly more of my creative time with wire. My motivation was to make my own ear wires. Pretty basic, you say? Well, it took me awhile to get an end result I liked!


This took me to wire-wrapping.


And making embellished chain.


I also did some more work with resin. My results were less successful but I continue to work on this!



Here are my creative learning goals for 2016:

  1. Complete Art Jewelry Adventure online class
  2. More work with multi-media
  3. Pearl knotting
  4. Soldering (hubby is terrified about this one!)
So that's why I chose the above Nellie Bly quote as my inspiration for 2016. What is yours?






1 comments:

Karin Slaton said...

More multi-media work and soldering are on my list for 2016, too. And, from a quote by Elizabeth Gilbert, I'm aiming for a life driven more by curiosity than by fear in 2016.

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads