Saturday, August 1, 2015

National Beading Week!

National Beading Week definitely calls for a blog post. At first, I was going to write about finding a design where I had all the required materials in my stash. This never seems to happen, no matter how big my beading stash is. The design in question was the cover bracelet on the August-September 2015 issue of Beadwork Magazine.


I was so excited, I quickly set up my super duos, brick beads, O beads and even 2mm rondelles. And then -- uh-oh -- the unthinkable happened! I ran out of brick beads. So much for having all the beads in my stash to finish my project. Here's where I left it.


My order from Artbeads arrived quite quickly and I was able to finish the bracelet in time for my sister's visit last week-end. She fell in love with the bracelet, which perfectly complemented the outfit she was wearing. You can just catch a glimpse of her dress on the left of the below photo. So now, the Paragon Bracelet is safely in her care. What better way to celebrate National Beading Week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads