Sunday, April 19, 2015

Beady Friends and Kitty Kats

I've made some great beady friends through blog hops. One friend is Lynne Bowland, aka Islandgirl, who shares a love of beads and furry friends. As a result, many of her beady creations feature furry friends.

Last year, I splurged and bought a bead and waited for some design inspiration which recently came in a pattern by Lynn Davy called Peyote Paradise. I love the wavy, whimsical look of the peyote and thought it made the perfect complement to the playful bead.

Thanks to my beady friend, Lynne, for the centerpiece of this fun creation!


4 comments:

thewovenspoke said...

That is so cute! well worth waiting for inspiration.

AntiquityTravelers said...

Oh! Love this one and Lynn's bead as well ... great piece

Paula, Chief Bead Officer said...

Thanks so much!

Islandgirl said...

Love it! I miss the weekly blog hops... and must admit I rarely even check blogger now ... My cat bead looks very happy in that necklace! I really enjoy seeing what people do with my beads! Our snow finally has melted and the flowers are trying to bloom through the piles of rotten leaves!

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads