Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Fifteen Days of Photos: Days 6-10

Wow, for some reason I thought our post dates were all week-ends. This one might be a little scant since I am on business travel this week. I loaded a few photos from home before I left but had to use both my camera and Blogger on my phone for the rest - thus they look a little hodge-podge. Sorry about that! I will also be a little late to check out your posts but will get to them when I return.

Day 6: Minimal
Just what my post will be for this series!

Day 7: Daily Chaos
This week my daily chaos included airport travel. Ugh.


Day 8: Words
This one was easy since I am an obsessive collector of words in any form: books, movies and quotes. I like the below quote so much I asked an Etsy artist to make me some bracelet links. I haven't finished the bracelet yet but here's the link.

Day 9: Night Time Calm
Here's my little beading buddy, Harold. Each night when I treat myself to some beading time after dinner he sprawls on the table and looks longingly at the enticing beads and thread.


Day 10: Outside
I did travel to a beautiful spot: Sonoma, California, where the weather was amazing. Here are a few photos taken at the hotel where I stayed.



Let's see how everyone else spent days 6-10:


7 comments:

Niky Sayers said...

What a lot of lovely photos and how adorable dose Harold look!

Karin G said...

Love your photos especially the bracelet and bar and your last photo, wow, I love that yellow!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Paula,
Traveling can be very chaotic. Love the little mustache on your kitty so cute. Beautiful outdoor shots.
Therese

Sally Russick said...

Great photos again this week Paula! The traveling photo, I love the motion of the shot!! And the kitty is so adorable!

Kim said...

Your kitty is adorable, and I just love the outside photos. Reminds me that spring will come eventually :-) For some reason I thought the posts were all on Fridays, until I actually looked at the dates. No idea where I got that from.

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Yes - my cats love it when I get out the yarn and needles - play time!
Love the outside pics!

Sylvia said...

Paula, your outside picture of pansies while I have snow! The airport one is good. Sylvia

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads