Saturday, January 24, 2015

Challenging Myself in 2015!

I signed up for two challenges with reveal dates these next couple months.

First up is Sally Russick's Make a Statement Challenge, which intimidates me quite a bit. My beading pieces tend to be on the more practical side but I had an idea I am playing with and I sure hope it looks in live beads the way it appears in my head!


Then we have Andrew Thornton's Spring Awakening Challenge. Andrew's challenges fill up in the blink of an eye and I am always glad when I respond quickly enough to buy a challenge kit. Mine arrived yesterday and I think I know where I will go with it.


Oh, and more importantly, you may have noticed a new look to my blog. Thanks to Rita at The Coffeeshop Blog, we enter 2015 with a bright new appearance! We have a few more last-minute touches to make and I will write a bit more when we are all complete.

1 comments:

Amy S. said...

These are fantastic challenges, Paula! I can't wait to see what you make. I know what you mean about the practical pieces. I just found my self deconstructing a few things yesterday to make more wearable in my professional life! But as I was doing it I really did question myself - I have a few 'statement' pieces that I do wear from time to time and they always get lots of compliments! Why am I so shy about wearing them!?!?!

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads