Friday, October 3, 2014

Focus on Life Week 40: Colors

I am guessing I will have company thinking of Fall colors this time of year. The photo below was from a recent road trip when I was snapping away. I love how all these lovely grass plants are aligned in a row. You can catch the muted fall foliage peeking out from the green and beige.



On a more personal note, I just love the colors in this Cosanti Quail Bowl, given to me this year as a birthday gift from my good friend, Janet. If you're not familiar with Cosanti Originals in Paradise Valley, AZ, it's definitely worth a visit - online or in person.


Let's check out some other "colorful" activities this week:



5 comments:

Beti Horvath said...

Great choices for your color shots! The grasses are so muted, yet say fall, and the bowl is magnificent!

Claire said...

Love the quail bowl - SO unusual and a gorgeous colour!! Great pics :)

Shel said...

Great shot! And your quail bowl - LOVE! My sis and I stayed out at Arcosanti (the community Paolo Cosanti built just north of Phx) one year on our 'sister's weekend' - it was pretty interesting. My Solari bell hangs in our yard and rings all the time when the wind blows, sounding so beautiful. You really can get lost in all the colors of the handmade items in their shops, can't you?!!

Alice said...

Great shots of the lovely grasses all lined up in a row. And that quail dish has such a wonderful color

Karin G said...

This bowl is beautiful and I love the delicate fall colors of these tall grasses.

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads