Friday, June 6, 2014

Focus on Life Week 23: Silliness!

By now you have endured countless photos of my crazy cats. But I couldn't resist one more photo since it is just about perfect for this week's theme. Here you see Harold inside a pillowcase. As I was beading I heard this commotion on the bed behind me and saw that somehow he had maneuvered himself inside the pillowcase and was looking out. Weird cat.


This next photo hit my funny bone one day when I was out for our walk. I guess our town council thought we needed a creative twist to more traditional traffic signs!


Now let's see what silliness our other friends are up to.





11 comments:

Beti Horvath said...

Great photos for the silliness theme! Love your cat's "cave!"

Nelly May said...

That's a cracking picture of puddy peeking out from all those colours! Cat's produce so many giggles don't they?

Sally Russick said...

Fantastic shots of silliness Paula! I love the beautiful colors of Harold's cat cave!

Islandgirl said...

Harold looks happy.. I couldn't find anything funny about life this week so am not posting... even my cats refused to pose!

Veralynne Malone said...

Yep I think Harold looks very happy....It is always amusing that cats love to hide in things. When I had cats they were always in the boxes or bags or anything they could wiggle into and peek out....great pics.

And I love the sign....really catches the eye!

Cindy Pack said...

Love cat photos! They are the silliest of creatures! I don't have a cat- but still appreciate the humor and love of the photos! <3

Paula, Chief Bead Officer said...

I hear you, Lynne. Sounds like your kitties are on strike!!

Annette said...

Silly Harold!! He is too cute! And that sign cracks me up. Great post for this week!

Alice said...

Yes cats can be silly. I love all the bright colors in that photo. And that sign is just as silly. Thanks for the grins.

Patty Woodland said...

My Sherpa is like that. He has to be "in" something.

Shel said...

I think I would love your kitty - he looks like he's a character!! And, I do love that sign too - probably makes people slow down more than the ones over here in Glendale!! Great post!

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads