Friday, April 4, 2014

Focus on Life Week 14: Morning

I have two morning stories to share with you. The picture below is a common morning site. What is this you ask? This is our freshly-made bed with a big old lump in it. No, the lump is not sheets or pajamas or an errant pillow.

It is none other than our weird kitty, Harold, who loves to crawl under the covers of a freshly made bed. He somehow maneuvers in such a way to leave the top covers undisturbed except for the lump.


We have had more than a few cats and he is the first who enjoys this odd sleeping location!

Now for a different type of morning story. I had a work trip this week to Berkeley, California. The meeting location was the Claremont Resort and Spa, a wonderful grand hotel. I arrived late Tuesday night when a rare rain storm made visibility almost impossible. Tired from a long day of travel, I went to bed and woke the next morning to prepare for my meeting. I opened the draperies to for a quick weather check and here is the sight that greeted me.


What a great morning vista looking at the city of San Francisco!

Here are some more morning moments:




8 comments:

Annette said...

Wow! That's a beautiful view. I would have had a hard time pulling myself away from that! Harold is too cute :)

Beti Horvath said...

Fabulous view of San Francisco! Rare to see it with no fog! And your lump is really sweet. We have had cats who will allow themselves to be "made" into the bed, but never one who climbs under the covers!

Alicia said...

Oh, my, such a fabulous view of San Francisco! I'd love to see it one day just the same :)
I had to smile abut your comments on the kitty: we never had cats, but all our dogs love to make themselves comfortable on a freshly made bed. They actually wait for me to make the bed before popping up and dropping down on (usually) my pillow :)

Becky Pancake said...

Awesome view. Pets sure have unique habits don't they.

thewovenspoke said...

Cats are strange little sweeties aren't they? Ours is just about wacko as they get too ") I like your beautiful shot of San
Francisco . I have to go to work now so I will post later. (Not looking forward to a 10-11 day) have a great week!

Shel said...

Oh just look at that blue water - what a lovely morning view this is! And your kitty is just too darn cute. And funny!!

elisabeth said...

Beautiful! Two great days to start your day!

Veralynne Malone said...

OMG, what a view! And to wake up to after a long day before....How awesome! And I love your kitty....He looks quite comfortable!

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads