Friday, September 27, 2013

Focus on Life Week 39: Your Best Shot

OK, resisting impulses to use a photo of a shot glass...

I don't think the below is my very best shot but I wanted to use it for this post since I took it as an assignment for a photography class I recently completed, and then edited it in Photoshop Elements, which I also learned in a class. I think expertise will take a long time to develop but I had fun using my new skills on this flowering shrub in our back yard.


Click on over here to see the terrific shots of our other talented contributors:

15 comments:

Mary K. McGraw said...

You must have had a lot of fun it the photography class. Love your picture.

Islandgirl said...

Your picture is great! I think my best shot may be something I took in Arizona 3 or 4 years ago, but I've already used it, so I used somrthing artsy I've taken in the last two weeks!

Marlene Cupo said...

LOL "a shot glass" would have been great, but your pic is PERFECT.

Beti Horvath said...

Love your flower shot. I like what you did with the editing!

Alice said...

How fun to take a photography class! Your photo is beautiful!!!

thewovenspoke said...

Very nice shot it looks like your photography classes are paying off.

Adrienne said...

Good job!

LoriF said...

I had the impulse to use the pun, but resisted it as well LOL! Beautifully done!

Shel said...

Gorgeous shot! And a shot glass would have been perfect!!

Janet Bocciardi said...

That's gorgeous!

A Polymer Penchant said...

ha! no I actually didn't think of the literal one this week. I like your choice though, this shot has such a pretty romantic feel to it

Claire said...

A lovely photo :)

Becky Pancake said...

Paula your pic is great. Kudos to you for learning how to take and edit better pics.

CraftyHope said...

Congrats on the new skills! How exciting to learn something new. Your shot and edits are really lovely. Keep up the beautiful work.

Courtney said...

What a beautiful macro shot!! Sounds like a fun class. :)

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads