Friday, September 13, 2013

Focus on Life Week 37: In Motion

I recently had the opportunity to take a rather long car trip. As you can see by my GPS image below, this was day 1 - with 564 miles to go.


I happen to love road trips but I had some company that doesn't love road trips quite as much as I do. This is Poochie in one of his more well-behaved postures.


Harold, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy travel - especially the tub in the hotel. Thank goodness, the bed was on a metal platform. Otherwise, I would have spent most of the next morning trying to lure kitties out from underneath.


All in all, they were pretty well behaved and even sort of cute, taking time to make a window seat out of the air conditioner unit!


And for more lively tales of motion, please travel on over to these fine destinations!


10 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

Silly kitties - they always go for windows, don't they?

Claire said...

Our kitty doesn't like to travel - though, to be fair, going in the kitty cage in the car usually means she's seeing the vet...
Great photos :)

Beti Horvath said...

What a unique take on motion! Hope your travels are enjoyable, at least for you!

Islandgirl said...

I wouldn't even consider taking my trio on a road trip...They don't even get along in the same room! Hope you had fun!

Alice said...

I love road trips too, and I hope you had a good one! Your kitties are so cute!!

Shel said...

I love seeing pics of your kitties -they're too cute! I can almost see their tales moving in the window there! I'm not sure if I was a cat that I'd like traveling either,....so I can understand where the one is coming from! LOL!! ;-)

LoriF said...

My cat LOVED to drive in the car...much like I do. :-) Hope your trip was a good one!

Designed by Vera said...

Wonderful pictures...I love the one in the bathtub....and when we had cats, there was always one window they would always sit in and watch the world go by...thanks for posting.

Alicia said...

Hope you had a nice, enjoyable trip - the cats seem quite content :)

Courtney said...

Love the shot of the two of them checking things out!!

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads