Saturday, June 29, 2013

Focus on Life Week 26: ? (Gone Fishing)

For this week's post, Sally gave us free rein to select our own topic. I was going to take the week off with a sign that said "gone fishin'". Then I remembered this picture from my sister's vacation a couple years ago. She swears this is a real photo from a fishing tour her husband and sons took, returning with this prize. She told me the type of fish but for the life of me I can't remember. Believe me, I am not sufficiently adept at Photoshop to have doctored this other than to add the frame. You would think after making a catch like this the boys would look happier!
For more self-styled musings, please click on over to The Studio Sublime where we are celebrating our half-way mark!

11 comments:

Becky Pancake said...

Wow what a fish.

Patty Woodland said...

Wow, what a fish (story?)

Annette said...

That's quite the catch! Would love to hear that story!! :)

Janet Bocciardi said...

holy cow!! You're right... why aren't they jumping up and down with glee?!

Beti Horvath said...

A very nice fish. But...I think it would look a wee bit smaller if they were standing next to it! still, a great catch, and I'm sure they had a good time.

Diana Taylor said...

That is some impressive fish - did they have a very large frying pan too?!

Islandgirl said...

That fish is really ugly... if they actually did catch it I'm impressed although I don't like fish so they would get to eat it all... (yea I know I live in a fishing village on a small island!) Hope you had a good holiday!

Mary K. McGraw said...

hopefully it tasted better than it looked.

Emakaye said...

I know that look on the boys. That is the "cool" look. I am sure they were feeling pretty proud of themselves after a catch like that!
~Ema
http://www.emakdesigns.com/blog

Marlene Cupo said...

That guy must have fed the family for a week! Thanks for the fun post.

Adrienne said...

Wow, that's huge!

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads