Saturday, February 23, 2013

Focus on Life Week 8: Monochromatic

First, the disclaimer. I did not take this photo. It is by a dear friend and better photographer than I will ever be. We proudly display some of Dave's terrific wildlife photos in our home and this one was sent to us a year or two ago after he and his wife moved to their new home. I did just a little doctoring on Picasa to give Mr. Owl a proper spotlight. I know Dave peeks at the blog from time to time and sure hope he doesn't mind my sharing this terrific photo with you!


Now, move on over to Sally's blog to see what the other contributors have posted this week!

11 comments:

Tanya said...

That is a gorgeous photo. The blue glow is beautiful.

Shel said...

Such an amazing photo. Your editing is so very cool, too - I love this (owls are one of my favorites!!).

Meeling said...

What a cool photo!

(no. 43 this week)

Beti Horvath said...

Nice job making the subject pop!

Mary K. McGraw said...

I am wondering how he got that shot. Great picture.

Becky Pancake said...

Thanx for sharing your outstanding pic with us.

Annette said...

I'm sure the original photo is stunning and I bet you had fun playing with it!

Patty Woodland said...

What a pretty little owl

Katherine at Terra Beadworks said...

That is such a great shot and nice editing. Love the glow.

Claire said...

what a great photo, and i love his blue spotlight!

Janet Bocciardi said...

wow - great shot and love the blue glow.

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads