Saturday, February 9, 2013

Focus On Life Week 6: Feel the Love

OK, I promise that this will be my only cat picture in our 52-week program but what better time to Feel The Love than to share the story of my two tuxedo kitties who look so alike you think they are related. We rescued them from two different shelters, almost three years apart. But from the moment we introduced them, they became buddies. Their favorite location is the bed in the guest bedroom aka the Bead Room where they snooze and keep me company.


Please do visit the posts of the rest of our photo-happy group!

And now for some beading!

I've been so busy blogging about my Focus on Life that I haven't focused on beading. Below is one of my recent projects, a bracelet pattern I was instantly smitten with when I saw it in the Beadwork 2012 issue. The pattern is by Leslie Frazier, designer of the year, and you can tell why! The bracelet is constructed entirely with 4x2MM peanut beads and is really fun to build.

12 comments:

Karen Mitchell said...

So cute! Love the goatee mustache combo ;)

SummersStudio said...

What sweeties you have. That bracelet is quite amazing. I've never seen peanut beads used that way.

Courtney said...

I love the black and white combo! They complement each other so well. :)

Claire said...

no need to apologize for kitty pictures, in my book!
just gorgeous :)
happy saturday!
no. 18

Mary K. McGraw said...

Loe the picture that is in the forefront with their paws intertwined. It is so nice they get along so well.

Beti Horvath said...

You are so lucky that two unrelated kitties get on so well! They act like my litter mates! Feeling that love (and kitty pictures are always welcome!)

Annette said...

They sure look content with each other. I'm enjoying seeing all the fur babies this week.

Patty Woodland said...

They are cuties. It's funny how some cats become instant buddies and others are at war all the time.

Marlene Cupo said...

Sure they area a joy to have to look at, when you are working at your working your craft.

Janet Bocciardi said...

Adorable... and I don't mind if you post them again. Our pets are such inspiration!

Sally Russick said...

They are beautiful! You can tell by the photos that they love each other, I just love the photo of them curled around each other sleeping. And there is no need to limit the kitty appearances to this post! :)

Tanya said...

What sweet cats. Lovely photos. That bracelet is on my list. Yours came out very nice. The colors are wonderful.

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads