Friday, January 11, 2013

Week 2 Focus On Life



Focusing On Life: Week 2 Blog Roll

As part of my 2013 Beady Resolutions, I signed up for Sally Russick's 52 photos in 52 weeks challenge. Sadly, I missed week 1. Happily, that was the self portrait! But for week two, we are to select our word for the year. This exercise resonated with me since I had selected an inspirational word last year (Mojo). In keeping with the letter "M" theme, I selected the word......


Why Momentum? Namely for the sense of forward progress that I would like to achieve in several areas of my life. And as a protest against inertia. And lastly because of its relation to momentous, which is what 2013 will be!

12 comments:

Claire said...

what a great photo of a great word!
may 2013 indeed be momentous...
i'm no. 21 on the list btw :o)

Tanya said...

That is a wonderful word and I love your doll. She will be a great reminder to keep your momentum going.

Alice said...

What a great word for the year, and a fabulous photo!!!! I love the idea of forward motion, and really need to keep that thought in the back of my mind. Thanks for sharing!!

Shel said...

Love this - and your photo is awesome!!

Patti Van said...

I like your 3rd reason the best for choosing your word "Momentous"! Great photo!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Love your piece and the word you selected for this year! Yes, it will be a momentous year!

AntiquityTravelers said...

Great word, and love your little guy here! what a fantastic piece

Cynthia@Ornamental Style said...

Wow! Your doll is really neat. Love the pureness of the black background. And momentum is a good word. I completely understand the protest against inertia!

And it's never too late for the self-portrait. Just saying!

Annette said...

Oh, I like that word. It's positive and inspiring. And your photo is pretty awesome.

Beti Horvath said...

Love your word, and I find the photo very appealing! Keep that momentum going!

Sally Russick said...

Paula, momentum! Such a strong word! I think of constant motion towards a goal! I love your beaded doll, she is beautiful and looks like ready to take on the world!!

TesoriTrovati said...

A superb word. I think that it implies motion and movement and keeping forward, but beware the backward momentum! Onward and upward, Miss Paula! I wish you joy in the journey in 2013. Enjoy the day. Erin

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads