Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My beady resolutions

As 2013 unfolds, I hereby resolve to:


  1. Complete one project in my UFO pile for every new design that hits my to-make pile.
  2. Improve my photography skills.
  3. Actually have inventory in my Etsy shop.
  4. Qualify for the Etsy Beadweavers Street Team. (See #3 which is a prerequisite!)
  5. Resist beader's ADD.
  6. Participate in more beady challenges. I completed 2 in 2012 so let's go for 3 in 2013!
  7. Add comments and words of encouragement to all the fabulous blogs on my subscription list.
  8. Spend one exercise hour for every 5 beady hour! :-) (Actually, it should be 1:1 but I am taking baby steps!)
  9. Re-read the numerous books and magazines purchased over the years and try projects that were too advanced for my skills when I made the purchase.
  10. Attend at least one beady conference so I can meet some of my beady blog friends in person!
 
Best wishes for a bead-u-tiful 2013!
 
 

 

 

4 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Happy New Year Paula,
Sounds like a wonderful list. All the best to you and yours in 2013.
Therese

Paula, Chief Bead Officer said...

Thanks, Therese! Same to you. Do you have any beading challenges planned for this year? I enjoyed the herringbone challenge....

Happy New Year!

BackstoryBeads said...

Wow, those are some serious resolutions. The hardest one for me would be #1 (probably because I suffer from #5!) My favorite is #6, because I found your blog when you participated in one of those challenges. Happy beading in 2013!

Paula, Chief Bead Officer said...

I suffer from #5 as well. And you are too kind re: #6. Have a terrific 2013!

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads