Sunday, April 1, 2012

So Long to March Madness

I am not referring to the basketball-variety of March madness but the work variety. I had more deadlines during the month of March than some three-month stretches. My blogging had to take a back seat as did some of my beading. I did fit in a few small projects like this ring.
This was a Bead& Button pattern by Cindy Pankopf from the February 2009 issue.

My dear sis-in-law, Pam, sent me a book, Beadweaving with Cabochons by Marie Geraud.  I just loved these earrings which I named Boheme Bronze. The book also uses fancy stones in prong settings which are new to me. I can't wait to try those!

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Paula, I agree March was a full month of beading for me as well. Love your ring and earrings.
Therese

Pam said...

Hey! I made the blog! Love the earrings:)

Post a Comment

 
© Cave Creek Beads